So you’ve had your long and lush eyelash extensions applied at the one and only LASH BLOSSOM and not only do you love them, but you want to keep them forever and ever!!! Why? Because you look fab and you want to hold onto that “just stepped out of the salon” look for days and weeks to come!
Believe us, we get it!!! So here are a few insider tips straight from our founder for long lasting lash blossom lashes!
- Sleep on your back. Sleeping with your face pushed into your pillow can cause your eyelash extensions to fall out quickly. So sister, give it a go and sleep on your back!
- Avoid Water and Steam for the first 48 hours. This is without a doubt one of the key things you can do to preserve those long and lush lashes! Why? Because it gives the glue a chance to set…. So hold off on the long hot shower and be careful when washing your makeup off.
- Comb Them Regularly. Easier said than done… Yep we here you!!! BUT…. Brushing your lashes with a clean lash brush (the purple complimentary one we give you) will keep them from crisscrossing and look fresh with every comb… Because no-one likes to look like a hot mess!
- Always Use Oil-Free Makeup Remover. Yep you got it! While washing your eyes, try to use a mild, low-alkaline soap and an oil-free makeup remover. We don’t want you losing lashes - that’s for sure!
- Avoid Mascara. Count yourself super duper lucky! We recommend avoiding mascara altogether. It will be harder to remove your eye makeup with the lashes attached and the lashes could get all tangled – and we certainly do not want that!
- Don’t play with them. We know how hard it is to keep your hands off… But if an lash extension looks out of place, avoid playing with it or twisting or pulling it off, you’ll risk losing your natural lashes which would be a real shame!
So there you are, our top 6 tips for longer lasting eyelash extensions…
Want to book your next appointment? Call us on 0415 706 836 and lets get your lashes looking fabulous again!